What Are They?
Official transcripts are comprehensive records of your academic coursework and progress at the University of Colorado that reflect earned degrees as well as credits accepted in transfer or by exam.
Unofficial transcripts contains the same information as official transcripts, but:
- Lack the authenticity features typically required by academic institutions and potential employers
- Include your academic probation information for advising purposes, if applicable
- Display your preferred name (official transcripts display your legal name)
View Your Unofficial Transcript
- Log in to Buff Portal.
- On the transcripts card, select "View your unofficial transcript."
- Select your home institution and transcript type (see below for details), then click "View Unofficial Transcript."
Order an Official Transcript
Log in to Buff Portal to check for holds before placing your order. If you have any financial obligations with a CU campus, you'll need to contact the Bursar's Office prior to making a transcript request.
If you're unable to use the online ordering system, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.