In order to track and properly maintain your records across federal, state and higher education systems, we rely on the accuracy of your legal information.

If you find out that your student record has the wrong citizenship, date of birth, legal name, legal sex or Social Security number (or taxpayer identification number) information, follow the instructions below to correct your record.