Thursday, May 9
- 8:30 a.m. – University-wide Commencement Ceremony
- In-person, at Folsom Field Stadium
- The university-wide event is a ceremony of all campus graduates and features the Chancellor and other special guests. Students do not walk across the stage.
- Noon – 3 p.m. Civil and Architectural Engineering ceremony
- In-person, held in a large white tent on the Business Field behind the Koelbel building
- This ceremony directly follows the university ceremony. It is for graduating AREN and CVEN BS, MS, and PhD students along with their friends and family. Graduating students will walk across the stage, shake hands with the department chair, and receive a diploma cover. Official diplomas will be mailed at the end of June. Refreshments and dessert items will be served.
- Student Arrival Time
- 30-45 minutes before the ceremony.
- Family and Guest Arrival Time
- At least 15 minutes before the start time of the CVEN AREN ceremony.
- No ticket or reservation is required for family and friends of graduating students attending this ceremony.
- All campus parking lots will be open on a “space available” basis for public parking during commencement. Parking on-campus, including at parking meters and pay station lots, is FREE on the day of Commencement and on all Recognition Ceremony Days.
- Campus parking map
If you have additional questions about the Civil and Architectural Engineering Recognition Ceremony, contact Andraa at firstname.lastname@example.org.