The Engineering Career Services team are partners to support your ProReady goals. We assist with exploring your career interests and strengths, learn about industries to pursue, and develop effective strategies to launch your engineering career. Services we provide include:
- Use LiveChat with a Career Services advisor for quick questions. Available weekdays 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Drop into office hours to meet with an advisor in person Monday - Friday (times vary each day)
- Make 30- to 60-minute virtual or in-person appointments through the CU Buff Portal.
- Students may send resumes, cover letters, and other questions for review at email@example.com. Please allow 1-3 business days for reply.
Student Societies & Organizations
- Engineering Career Services can help plan career activities, workshops, and networking with employers and alumni for your organization. Click the button below to get started.
Meet the Team
Thank you for your interest in recruiting CU Engineering students!
Our students are engaged in rigorous, ABET-accredited programs and numerous ProReady activities including internship/co-ops, research, global experience, entreprenuership, and leadership.
We offer many resources and opportunities for you to get involved on campus and connect with CU Engineering talent to meet your recruiting goals.
Career fair registration for the academic year is now open! Click on the Handshake button below to register.
- Contact the Employer Relations & Events team here for more information.
Employer information about Handshake and how to post your jobs and internships.