Handshake is CU’s online recruiting tool used by thousands of employers. It’s also your free one-stop shop for starting your career journey. Basic Handshake accounts are already set up for all current CU students, regardless of your major or year. Log in and complete your profile.
By using your free Handshake account, you can:
- Browse local, national and international internship and job postings for all majors.
- Set up a saved search to easily find new opportunities. In the Job Search section of Handshake, enter your job filters (like the “Remote Opportunity” label). Click “Save Your Search” at the top of the job results. Edit your notifications for email, in-app or text options.
- Find events where you can network with professionals, including new virtual employer events added each week.
- View a personalized feed and custom recommendations for you.
- Read job and internship reviews for the companies you’re interested in on the Employer Pages. Get a glimpse into the day-to-day life of an intern, or the inside scoop on the interview process.