SABRE-Nozzle will design an additive manufactured nozzle that is capable of accelerating exhaust from the P90-RXi JetCat engine to supersonic conditions while maintaining the engine’s thrust-to-weight ratio. The team will characterize the performance of this nozzle using both the JetCat and a student-designed engine analog testbed.
- Project Sponsor: Air Force Research Laboratory
- Customer: Capt. Chase Guarnaccio, USAF
- Project Advisors: Brian Argrow
- Project Manager: Andrew Sanchez
- Team Members: Corrina Briggs, Jared Cuteri, Tucker Emmett, Alexander Muller, Jack Oblack, Andrew Quinn, Andrew Sanchez, Grant Vincent, Nathaniel Voth