To request a waiver of a curriculum requirement or a course substitution, write a letter of petition addressed to the Associate Chair for Graduate Studies, and attach the Petition Request Form with the appropriate endorsements.
Your letter should contain:
Supplementary materials such as course descriptions or syllabi may also be included. The Petition Request Form is completed through this DocuSign page. If the petition link does not work, use your Identikey to log in to DocuSign (link opens new window) and then retry the first link
You need to have your letter of petition and any attachments, ready for upload before you click on the link and begin the petition process.
Focus leads for AY 20-21
- Astrodynamics and Satellite Navigation (ASN) – Dan Scheeres, Scheeres@colorado.edu
- Autonomous Systems (AUT) – Zachary Sunberg, email@example.com
- Bioastronautics (BIA) – Allie Anderson, Allison.P.Anderson@colorado.edu
- Fluids, Structures and Materials (FSM)
- Remote Sensing, Earth and Space Science (RSS) – Zoltan Sternovsky, firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Chair - Jay McMahon (email will be sent automatically)
Note: This petition process is for departmental matters only. Petitions involving university rules and regulations are decided by the Dean of the Graduate School. These petitions are in the form of business letters addressed to the Dean of the Graduate School, signed by the student, endorsed by the faculty advisor and submitted through the Graduate Advisor. They are not to be forwarded directly to the Graduate School as they will not be accepted.