As an engineering student, it is especially important that you carefully plan your schedule each semester if you plan to graduate in four years. Here are some resources to help you do that.
- Buff Portal: Use to schedule appointments with your advisor, run degree audits, view list of textbooks and course materials, view your enrollment appointment and search and enroll in classes.
- Engineering Advising Site: Visit the Forms page to access petitions for exceptions, independent study applications, incomplete grade forms and more
Curriculum and Registration
Electrical Engineering Sample 4-Year Curriculum
Electrical & Computer Engineering Sample 4-Year Curriculum
- ECEE Technical Electives
- ECEE Advanced Concentration Electives (ACE)
- ECEE Sophomore Electives
- Electrical & Computer Engineering Software Electives (ECEN majors only)
- Humanities, Social Science Electives
- ECEE Help Guide: A comprehensive guide to the ECEE curriculum, including prerequisites, sample schedules for each semester, and an overview of specialty tracks.
Help Guide Archive 2017-18
- CU Boulder Class Search: The most up-to-date information on courses offered in this academic year, as well as instructors and locations.
- CU Boulder Course Catalog: Brief descriptions of the courses we offer.
Request to Take ECEE Courses
If you are a non-engineering major would like to take ECEE courses, you must receive permission from the department before registering. Please fill out our online request form to get started.
In general, you must be eligible for transfer into the College of Engineering by the beginning of the semester for which you are requesting these courses. If you are not admitted, you may be dropped from the class(es). Registration typically opens after the fourth week of classes.
Tutoring and Academic Support