Change of Major Form
Use to change your major, add a major, drop a major, add a minor, drop a minor, etc. Please see information here on changing your major.

Incomplete Grade Form
Use this electronic form when a professor agrees to give you a temporary Incomplete grade, detailing what needs to be completed for the course and by when.

Independent Study Form
Contract you use when a professor is sponsoring your Independent Study, detailing what needs to be done by when for how many credit hours.

Petition Form
Use this electronic form when you want to request an exception to department, program, and/or college policies/practices.

Departmental Course Request Forms
For requesting enrollment in courses that are restricted to individual engineering departments.

CEAS Transfer Credit Review Form
This form is for use by any CU Boulder student to request transferability decisions on engineering and computer science courses only.