Intra-University Transfer (IUT) Process

Students wishing to change or add colleges or schools within the CU Boulder campus must obtain an application from the college or school to which they wish to transfer or add.

For more information on recommended coursework in preparation for Intra-University Transfer (IUT) and other criteria, students need to consult college and school sections of the University Catalog and look at the instructions for each College's IUT process.

Decisions are based on course preparation, hours completed, grade point average, and other criteria required by the specific college or school.

Transfer out of Engineering

IUT to Engineering Bachelor's Degree Programs