Official certified copies of your previous academic records (transcripts) are required. All academic records should be submitted with original stamps. If you are admitted while still attending classes, your final academic records will be required upon completion of the course work or program. Academic records can be mailed or sent to Emailed academic records must come from a counselor or other school official. Emailed academic records from a student are not accepted.