Each semester, the College of Engineering and Applied Science Dean’s Office seeks temporary student, faculty and staff employees in the areas of administrative support, teaching and student program administration. Student hourly, work-study and temporary professional positions are not permanent employees and are hired on a semester-by-semester basis.
We offer the following positions on an as-needed basis:
Benefits, Pay and Terms
- Student pay rates are dependent on the position, skills, qualifications and experience. Pay ranges from $15 to $29.18 per hour.
- Temporary staff and retiree pay rates are dependent on the position, skills, qualifications, and experience. Pay ranges from $15 to $31.97 per hour.
- Student and temporary employees will accrue sick leave at the rate of 0.034 hours for every 30 hours worked.
- The maximum number of hours a student hourly employee may work is 25 hours per week or 50 hours per bi-weekly payroll period.
- The maximum number of months a temporary staff employee may work is 9 – 12 months within a rolling 12-month period at CU Boulder.
- More information can be found in the on-campus Student Employment or CU Boulder Human Resources website.
How to Contact Us
For more information on employment opportunities in the Dean’s Office, email CEASHR@colorado.edu.