Students enrolled in the post-baccalaureate program will pay tuition rates and fees as determined by the University of Colorado Boulder. For the current rates, please review the tuition and rate sheets corresponding to each academic session. At this time there is no financial aid specific to our program. However, you can learn about the many options you have for tuition assistance on the CU Financial Aid website.
Fall 2021 & Spring 2022 Rates
Students are additionally responsible for:
- One-time Application Fee: $50 ($70 for International Students)
- One-time New Student Fee:
- $232 (New Students and Transfers)
- $500 (International Students)
- Textbooks for courses and a computer that meets the recommended minimum computer standards.
*The Board of Regents reserves the right to change the tuition and fee rates at any time. The current tuition and fee structure is specific to students taking courses in the Applied Computer Science degree program. Students enrolled in this degree program cannot take main campus courses.