Our students work in a variety of fields and industries, including biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, biomedical engineering, materials science, energy, food and chemical, computers and technology, and much more.
By hiring a ChBE Buff, you’re adding someone to your team with the skills to begin a long and successful career as an engineer!
Please note that all on-campus recruiter activities must be shifted to remote / online events until further notice.
Sharing job and internship opportunities with ChBE students
Please contact Jonathan Raab at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Job posting (attachment and/or link).
- Target audience (undergraduates or graduate students, experience level and skills).
- Due date for applications.
- Point of contact.
To recruit students across the College of Engineering and Applied Science, sign up for Handshake, our primary job database.
Recruiting and outreach
- We hold a no-cost career fair in the fall and spring semesters. This is an opportunity to connect with hundreds of students looking to learn more about industry, exploring internship possibilities or beginning their job search.
- Direct recruiting for on-campus interviews is encouraged during the fall and spring semesters. Virtual interviews can be facilitated in the summer as well as the fall and spring.
- Information Sessions, mock interviews and other events are great ways to connect with our students. We can help set up in-person or remote meetings year-round.
- Program, scholarship information and position opportunities can be shared with our students any time, whether through flyers, our weekly department newsletter or promotional emails sent by staff.