Please complete the appropriate form below and email it to email@example.com to submit a request. Please use the same address to ask a question or request an in-person meeting. We are located in A125.
Procurement Card Purchase Form - To be completed for each procurement card expense
Travel Authorization Form - Required for all staff, faculty and graduate students, including PIs.
Travel Reimbursement Form - Completed for each trip (each trip should have its own completed form)
Non-Travel Reimbursement Form - Reimbursement that is not travel related, i.e. lab and tech supplies
Missing Documentation Form - For any expense that requires a receipt, but the receipt is missing
*All Concur reports must be processed by ChBE Finance Team*
* Please see Procurement FAQs for additional information.
Summary of Pcard Procedure
Only certain items are allowed to be charged to a procurement card and any expense charged to a procurement card must be tax exempt or else a tax refund will have to be issued before the expense/report will be approved. Once a Pcard purchase is completed, the Procurement Card Purchase Form at the above link must be completed and have the itemized receipt attached. Once this is done and the form is submitted it will go to the finance team for processing in a monthly Concur Pcard report. Once your report is ready to submit, you will receive an email. Please submit when you receive the email.
Summary of Travel Procedure
- For any travel report regardless of whether or not any expenses are being requested for reimbursement a travel authorization form must be completed and signed off on before travel can be booked. Students and post docs must have the sponsoring PI sign off on their TA but PI’s do not have to have a supervisors signature. Once the form is completed and you receive the signed off version via docusign from ChBE you may book travel. The TA form is for estimated expenses that will be incurred.
- After travel has completed, you will need to complete the Travel reimbursement form and attach all itemized receipts. For a travel report to be processed, we must have a signed TA, reimbursement form, and all receipts provided.
- Please refer to the travel checklist for a brief overview of travel guidelines.
KEY NOTES – Booking Airfare
Prior to booking airfare, refer to internet airfare and booking travel to be sure you are in compliance with university policies and procedures.
Please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We are always available to help this process run smoothly.
All FedEx shipments are managed digitally through the ChBE Finance Department. Please submit your requests to email@example.com, and include the following information. Your shipping label will be emailed directly to you.
- Your telephone number
- Please provide a justification for this shipment. CU requires justification for shipping expenses when using CU funds and for audit documentation.
- Recipient Contact Name
- Recipient Company Name
- Recipient Address
- Phone number for Recipient
- Declared Value
- Shipment priority
- First Overnight
- Priority Overnight
- Standard Overnight
- FedEx 2Day AM
- FedEx 2Day
- FedEx Express Saver
- FedEx Ground
- Shipment weight (estimated in pounds)
- Shipment dimensions (in inches L x W x H), if using your own packaging
- Speedtype to apply shipping charges
- Confirmation these are not hazardous materials.
- If there is dry ice, provide weight
Finance Team Member Assignments
|Kristin Bruner Kristin.Bruner@colorado.edu||Andy Settle
|Access||Davis, Robert||Bay, Kōnane||Anseth, Kristi|
|Travel Questions||Hayward, Ryan||Bryant, Stephanie||Bowman Chris|
|Training||Heinz, Hendrik||Cha, Jennifer|
|Hind, Laurel||Chatterjee, Anushree|
|Holewinski, Adam (RASEI)||Falconer, John|
|Hrenya, Christine||Fox, Jerome|
|McGehee, Michael||Goodwin, Andrew|
|Schwartz, Dan||Gupta, Ankur|
|Shirts, Michael||Kaar, Joel|
|Stansbury, Jeffrey||Medlin, Will|
|Toney, Michael (MSE)||Musgrave, Charles|
|Weimer, Alan||Randolph, Theodore|
|White, Timothy||Shields, C. Wyatt|
|Whitehead, Timothy||Smith, Wilson (RASEI)|
|Shop Billing||Sprenger, Kayla|
|Property Management||Pcard and Tcard Apps|