Please complete the appropriate form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a request. Please use the same address to ask a question or request an in-person meeting. We are located in A125.
Procurement Card Purchase Form - To be completed for each procurement card expense
Travel Authorization Form - Required for all staff, faculty and graduate students, including PIs.
Travel Reimbursement Form - Completed for each trip (each trip should have its own completed form)
Non-Travel Reimbursement Form - Reimbursement that is not travel related, i.e. lab and tech supplies
Missing Documentation Form - For any expense that requires a receipt, but the receipt is missing
*All Concur reports must be processed by ChBE Finance Team*
UCB Procurement Procedures
Any type of report (Travel Reimbursement, Non-Travel Reimbursement, or Pcard) being processed in Concur has mandatory forms that must be completed in order for the report to be approved and in compliance with CU’s procurement standards. These forms can be found here.
Summary of Pcard Procedure
Only certain items are allowed to be charged to a procurement card and any expense charged to a procurement card must be tax exempt or else a tax refund will have to be issued before the expense/report will be approved. Once a Pcard purchase is completed, the Procurement Card Purchase Form at the above link must be completed and have the itemized receipt attached. Once this is done and the form is submitted it will go to the finance team for processing in a monthly Concur Pcard report. Emails to submit Pcard reports will go out mid-month each month. Please wait for this email to submit.
Summary of Travel Procedure
- For any travel report regardless of whether or not any expenses are being requested for reimbursement a travel authorization form must be completed and signed off on before travel can be booked. Students and post docs must have the sponsoring PI sign off on their TA but PI’s do not have to have a supervisors signature. Once the form is completed and you receive the signed off version via docusign from ChBE you may book travel. The TA form is for estimated expenses that will be incurred.
- After travel has completed, you will need to complete the Travel reimbursement form with the exact amounts expenses came out to and attach all itemized receipts. For a travel report to be processed, we must have a signed TA, reimbursement form, and all receipts provided.
KEY NOTES – Booking Airfare
No Outside Internet Airfare Bookings
All University-related travel must be booked through the University’s travel management program: either online in the Concur Travel & Expense System or through a travel agent with Christopherson Business Travel (CBT). This allows us to monitor your travel location and provide assistance if you encounter a health, emergency, or security issue – especially important during situations such as the current coronavirus outbreak.
External internet airfare purchases are not allowable during the coronavirus health crisis. If you book CU business travel through the internet during this time (March 13, 2020, through the end of the travel restrictions period), you will not be reimbursed for your out-of-pocket airfare bookings.
Please reach out at email@example.com with any questions. We are always available to help this process run smoothly.
All FedEx shipments are now managed digitally. Please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following information and you will receive the requested shipment label:
- Recipient Contact Name
- Recipient Company Name
- Recipient Address
- Phone number for Recipient
- Declared Value
- Shipment priority
- Shipment weight (estimated in pounds)
- Shipment dimensions (in inches LxWxH)
- Speedtype to apply this shipment to
- Your telephone number
- Confirmation these are not hazardous materials.
*If there is dry ice please provide weight
Finance Team Member Assignments
|Kristin Bruner||Kelly Sloan||Anna Gonzales||BreAnne Poirier|
|Goodwin, Andrew||Medlin, Will||Musgrave, Charles||Anseth, Kristi|
|Bryant, Stephanie||Sprenger, Kayla||McGehee, Michael||Bowman, Christopher|
|Hind, Laurel||Weimer, Alan||Gupta, Ankur|
|Cha, Jennifer||Chatterjee, Anushree||Hrenya, Christine|
|Hayward, Ryan||Shirts, Michael||Falconer, John|
|Whitehead, Timothy||Stansbury, Jeffrey||Bay, Konane|
|Heinz, Hendrik||Davis, Robert||Shields, C. Wyatt|
|Fox, Jerome||Calderon, Christopher||Schwartz, Daniel|
|White, Timothy||Randolph, Theodore||Kaar, Joel|
|Property management||Purchasing cards||Weimer shop billing|
|Toney, Michael (MSE)||Travel cards||Smith, Wilson (RASEI)|
|Parking questions||Marketplace access||Dragan shop billing|
|Holewinski, Adam (RASEI)||Vacant position shop billing|