Sharing job and internship opportunities with ChBE students
Please contact CEAS Career Services with the following information:
- Job posting (attachment and/or link).
- Application instructions.
- Target audience (undergraduates or graduate students, experience level and skills).
- Due date for applications.
- Point of contact.
Recruiting and outreach
- We hold a no-cost career fair in the fall and spring semesters. This is an opportunity to connect with hundreds of students looking to learn more about industry, exploring internship possibilities or beginning their job search.
- Information Sessions, mock interviews and other events are great ways to connect with our students. We can help set up in-person or remote meetings year-round. Contact Eva Schwartz.
- Program, scholarship information and job or internship opportunities can be shared with our students any time, whether through flyers, our weekly department newsletter or promotional emails sent by staff.