If you're pursuing a CU Boulder undergraduate degree, you have the option to declare a major, minor or certificate. If you're pursuing a graduate degree, you can often declare a certificate as well.

Learn more about intra-university transfer and change of major tuition changes.

Adding or Changing a Major or Minor