When you move from one college, school or program to another via the Intra-University Transfer (IUT) process, or for some changes of major, your tuition rate may change (see below). Changes in tuition may result in adjustments to your financial aid, too. Schedule a visit with the Office of Financial Aid to learn more. Student fees billed to your tuition account will not change when you transfer schools or change majors. For details, please see Tuition & Fee Rate Sheets.