Focus on Subaward and Participant Support Reallocation
May 15, 2019
All classes are open for registration in Skillsoft. Step-by-step guide to finding workshops in Skillsoft
This session will take an in-depth look at the new Subaward and Participant Support Reallocation form and related process. These restricted categories usually involve sponsor approval that must be obtained through the Office of Contracts and Grants.
- A subaward change may include adding a new subaward after award acceptance, altering subaward funding, or transferring a subaward from one entity to another.
- A participant support reallocation involves reducing or increasing funding to a Participant Support category approved by the sponsor.
By the end of the workshop attendees will be able to:
- Determine scenarios or triggers that necessitate the use of the reallocation form
- Identify how the form is used by the department and OCG
- Complete the form with the needed information
Kathryn O'Hayre, Grant Officer, Office of Contracts and Grants
Jessica Rowell, Senior Proposal Analyst, Office of Contracts and Grants