We are the bridge between faculty, staff, students and research funding. We provide expertise in proposal development, negotiations, compliance and timely reporting.
Authorized Organizational Representative (AOR)
The Office of Contracts and Grants (OCG) is the University’s authorized representative to submit proposals, negotiate and accept sponsored research and service agreements, non-disclosure agreements and material transfer agreements on behalf of the Board of Regents. Sponsored projects proposals and awards go through OCG.
OCG is the University of Colorado Boulder's Authorized Organizational Representative (AOR) and is responsible as the Office of Record for the administration of sponsored research and service agreements and funding on the CU Boulder campus.
OCG protects the university’s interests by:
- Reviewing and approving the submission of sponsored project proposals
- Negotiating contract and grant awards
- Monitoring the implementation and administration of sponsored projects
- Enforcing campus, university, and sponsor policies and procedures
- Providing training to faculty and staff
- Serving as the university’s liaison with sponsors and regulatory agencies