Enroll in a course and pay tuition ($667 per credit hour). Tuition is due at the time of enrollment. You will receive a confirmation message within an hour when your enrollment has been processed.
The new payment options will begin on February 22, 2021 for the March 2021 session.
- Pay with ECheck. Using a traditional U.S. checking or savings account, you will be able to pay online with eCheck. There are no fees associated with this payment method.
- Pay with Flywire. We have partnered with Flywire to accept payments from international students worldwide. International students and families can easily and securely pay in their country's currency, using local payment methods from the convenience of their home. Flywire provides a Best Price Guarantee: if a better exchange rate at the student or family’s bank is found within two hours of booking a local currency bank transfer with Flywire and the quote from the bank is sent, Flywire will match it. With real-time tracking and 24x7 multilingual support, millions of students and families around the world already trust Flywire for payment processing.
- Change to Credit and Debit Card Payments: Service Fee. We will continue accepting U.S. credit and debit cards (American Express, Mastercard, Visa and Discover). However, in order to continue offering this option, a nonrefundable, 2.75% service fee will be charged for each transaction by NelNet Business Services.
Visit the Bursar's Office MS-EE on Coursera webpage for more information about these changes.
After enrolling in a course and paying tuition, you will receive an email from the Office of Information Technology (OIT) with instructions on how to activate your IdentiKey which will be your CU login name and password. This is used to access online services and applications at CU Boulder.
After activating your IdentiKey, you will need to set-up your CU Boulder email account. All official forms of communication will be sent through this account.
On the Coursera platform, complete the "MS-EE Student Onboarding Course" in order to gain access to the for-credit content. Please keep the following in mind:
- If you have completed the onboarding course and still do not have access to the for-credit content, the class may not have started yet. See class start and end date.
- Schedule your proctored exam at least 72 hours prior to the class end date
- Final grade will be posted 2 weeks after the end of the 8-week session
The MS-EE on Coursera program is unique among graduate programs at the University of Colorado Boulder in its modality, admissions policies, course design, and has a number of special policies. These policies are listed in the student handbook.
The Buff Portal is known as the student portal that will serve as a one-stop-shop for students to find the important resources such as managing transactions, viewing class schedule, checking current status, and much more.
Upon first logging into Buff Portal, students must consent to conduct business electronically during their time at CU Boulder.
Drop and Refund: Each student may drop a class if they are within 14 days from the class start date or their enrollment date (whichever is later) and have not accessed the proctored assessment. When a course is dropped under the conditions listed above, it will not appear on the student’s record.
Withdrawal: Students who request to drop the course after the 14-day period and have not accessed the proctored assessment may withdraw from the course but will not receive a refund. When a student withdraws from a course under these conditions, the student will receive a grade of W on their academic record. W grades have no bearing on the GPA and credit total.
Obtain a copy of your tuition statement and 1098T Tax Form.
The Office of the Registrar can provide confirmation of enrollment or degree status for current or former students.
To get started, send an email to email@example.com.
Before ordering the official CU Boulder transcript, students must check for holds by logging into the Buff Portal. If there are financial obligations with CU, the student transcript will not be released.
Note: Click on the "Students with an IdentiKey" button to get started.
The Professional Conversations Seminar series provides an opportunity for MS-EE students to hear directly from industry leaders to discuss about their profession, how their role plays in their organization, the methods and techniques being used, and their own career trajectory.