In addition to completing the breadth requirement, students enrolled in the NUM sub-plan must fulfill the following course requirements:
- Total 30 credits of graduate level approved coursework required
- Three breadth courses (9 credits) – must earn a B or better grade
- Must complete at least 12 credits of sub-plan courses from the list below – must earn a B or better grade
- Students may count the same course towards breadth and sub-plan requirement.
- Students may take up to two non-CS approved classes
- Any non-CS courses under the sub-plan listing counts against the TWO allowable non-CS classes.
Numerical Computation Courses
- CSCI 5229 Computer Graphics
- CSCI 5239 – Advanced Computer Graphics
- CSCI 5446 Chaotic Dynamics
- CSCI 5576 High-Performance Scientific Computing
- CSCI 5606 Principles of Numerical Computation
- CSCI 5636 Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations
- CSCI 5646 Numerical Linear Algebra
- CSCI 5676 Numerical Methods for Unconstrained Optimization