AeroBuffs is an opportunity for you to engage with fellow Forever Buffs in Aerospace along the Front Range and across the USA. We want to grow our alumni network, host interesting events, and provide opportunities for you to share your skills and expertise with current students.
The coronavirus has limited our ability to hold in person events for now, but we're planning online get togethers and have in-person events we're hoping to be a part of later this fall and out into the future.
Official AeroBuffs Alumni Gatherings
- Virtual Gathering: Monday, Oct. 19, 2020 - Zoom
- Register Now. Join us for this interactive event featuring an update from Smead Aerospace Department Chair, Dr. Brian Argrow; updates from selected student group leaders and an opportunity to network in small groups with fellow alumni and Smead Aerospace faculty & staff. After the networking session will we gather back together to announce upcoming events.
- Save the Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021 - CU Aerospace Reception @ SciTech, Nashville, TN
Additional Events You Might Be Interested In
- Thursday, October 15 at 3 p.m. – Northeast Alumni Panel (Open to all Alumni regardless of region) – Register Online
- Taking a Non-Traditional Engineering Career Path Panel & Networking Event
- Thursday, October 22 at 12 p.m. – Homecoming Alumni Spotlight webinar with Scott Flaska (MechEngr ’14), Senior Manager of Football Analytics, Denver Broncos – Register Online