As you prepare for the Spring 2022 semester, please keep the following key dates in mind.*
Monday, Jan. 3
- Last day to withdraw from the semester and receive a full refund, less any outstanding charges.
- Financial aid begins applying to the bill. Students in campus housing should see aid apply to the bill no later than Jan. 6.
Monday, Jan. 10
First day of classes [Update, 1/3: Classes will be fully remote until Jan. 24]
- Last day to submit a private scholarship check.
Monday, Jan. 17
- Martin Luther King Jr. holiday (no classes; university closed).
Wednesday, Jan. 19
- Last day to be automatically enrolled from a waitlist.
Wednesday, Jan. 26
Last day to drop a class without penalty.
- Last day to withdraw from the semester without tuition charges and W grades; a $200 withdrawal fee applies.
- Last day to change variable credit hours or no-credit status.
Monday, Jan. 31
- Waitlists are canceled. Students still on the waitlist lose access to that class's online materials, but may be eligible to reserve a seat in the course the next time it's offered.
Friday, Feb. 4
- Last day to enroll in a payment plan.
Saturday, Feb. 5
- Last day to pay your tuition & fee bill.
Friday, Feb. 11
- Last day to enroll in or waive student health insurance coverage.
Friday, March 18
Monday, March 21–Friday, March 25
- Spring break (no classes; university closed March 25).
Thursday, April 28
Last day of classes.
- Last day to withdraw from the semester.
Saturday, April 30–Wednesday, May 4
*These dates apply to Main Campus classes that follow the full-semester start and end dates. For other calendars, see our academic calendar webpage. Deadlines occur at 11:59 p.m. Mountain Time unless otherwise noted.
Office of the Registrar | University of Colorado Boulder
303-492-6970 | email@example.com