Tuition and fees can be paid over the course of each semester by enrolling in a payment plan. Students and their authorized payers are eligible to enroll when plans are available. Re-enrollment is required each semester if you choose to continue participation. The nonrefundable enrollment fee is $25 (charged by NelNet Business Solutions) each semester and per campus (Main Campus or Continuing Education).
- You are enrolled in study abroad for the current term.
- You are enrolled in a Special Program like MS-EE on Coursera or MATL.
- You owe a past due balance on your tuition bill.
- You owe less than $250 on your tuition bill.
- The payment plan enrollment period has ended.
To continue paying tuition and fees on a monthly basis, re-enroll in payments plans at the beginning of every semester/term.