If you're unable to attend our Open House or an in-person information sessions, then please consider learning more about the MENV Graduate Program by meeting with our faculty, staff, and students in an online virtual information session. So no matter where you live or how busy your schedule is, you can stay connected to the MENV program! Mark your calendar for these dates, registration links coming soon!
Join us for MENV's Virtual Open House! Our Specialization Leads, Assistant Director of Diversity Affairs & Student Success, Assistant Director of Career & Professional Development, Academic Advisor and current students will be there to share more about the program and to answer your questions!
Learn more about MENV's five Specializations from those who lead them. One Specialization Lead will host an one hour session for prospective students to learn more about their Specialization.
- Thursday, September 21, 2023 from 5-6 p.m. MT - Renewable and Sustainable Energy with Josh Radoff
- Thursday, September 28, 2023 from 5-6 p.m. MT - Urban Resilience and Sustainability with William Shutkin
- Thursday, October 5, 2023 from 5-6 p.m. MT - Environmental and Natural Resource Policy with Gregor MacGregor
- Thursday, October 12, 2023 from 5-6 p.m. MT - Sustainability in the Outdoor Industry with Natalie Ooi
- Thursday, October 26, 2023 from 5-6 p.m. MT - Sustainable Food Systems with Damien Thompson
- Wednesday, November 8, 2023 from 10-11 a.m. MT - Capstone Project Overview with Alice Reznickova
- Tuesday, August 22, 2023 from 4-5 p.m. MT
- Tuesday, September 12, 2023 from 4-5 p.m. MT
- Monday, September 18, 2023 from 4-5 p.m. MT
- Monday, October 9, 2023 from 4-5 p.m. MT
- Wednesday, October 11, 2023 from 4-5 p.m. MT
- Tuesday, October 17, 2023 from 4-5 p.m. MT
- Monday, November 6, 2023 from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. MT
- Thursday, November 16, 2023 from 4-5 p.m. MT
- Monday, December 4, 2023 from 4-5 p.m. MT
- Wednesday, December 6, 2023 from 4-5 p.m. MT
- Wednesday, December 13, 2023 from 4-5 p.m. MT
- Thursday, January 25, 2024 from 4-5 p.m. MT
- Wednesday, February 7, 2024 from 4-5 p.m. MT
- Wednesday, February 21, 2024 from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. MT
- Tuesday, February 27, 2024 from 4-5 p.m. MT
Don't see a date and time that works for your schedule? Feel free to use this link to schedule a call with our Admissions team (staff member and current students).