The MENV core curriculum provides students with a foundational understanding of the dominant structures, processes, and dynamics within and between environmental, social, institutional, and economic systems. Through a comprehensive suite of five applied courses, MENV students are exposed to a variety of perspectives and approaches to environmental problem solving and gain a unique applied knowledge necessary to be effective agents of change across public, private, and non-profit sectors.
- The Scientific Basis of Environmental Change
- Foundations of Environmental Leadership
- Analyzing Socio-Environmental Systems
- Ethics & Values in Environmental Leadership
- Business Fundamentals for Environmental Professionals
- Environmental Statistics