- MCEN3025 - Component Design
- GEEN1400 - Engineering Projects
- MCEN4026 - Manufacturing Processes and Systems
Engineering education, qualitative research, scholarship of teaching and learning, project-based learning
- Tsai, J. Y., & Myers, B. A. (2019). Mandatory but not Required: Examining Change in the Year Two Implementation of a Novel Engineering Mathematics Course. In ASEE Conference Proceedings. Tampa, FL: ASEE Conferences.
- Tsai, J. Y., Myers, B. A., Sullivan, J., & Louie, B. (2017). Maintaining the Individual within a Climate of Indifference: Specialization vs. Standardization in the Factory Model of Engineering Education. In ASEE Conference Proceedings. Columbus, OH: ASEE Conferences.
- Zarske, M., Vadeen, M., Tsai, J., Sullivan, J., & Carlson, D. (2017). Undergraduate Engineers and Teachers: Can Students Be Both? Journal of Pre-College Engineering Education Research (J-PEER), 7(1). https://doi.org/10.7771/2157-9288.1161
- Tsai, J. Y. (2018). An Engineering Approach to Feminism. In Shari Stenberg & Charlotte Hogg (Eds.), Women’s Rhetorical Acts: Writing, Speaking, and Making in the 21st Century. University of Pittsburgh Press.
- Best Should Teach Gold Award 2018 (administered by the Graduate Teacher Program in coordination with the School of Education, the College of Arts and Sciences and the Graduate School at the University of Colorado at Boulder)