We offer the following graduate degrees:
- Master of Engineering (ME), a professional degree composed of advanced courses relevant to working engineers
- Master of Science (MS), with or without a thesis
- Fully online, on-demand Master of Science, delivered entirely through MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses), launching fall 2018.
- Professional Master of Science (MSEE), with embedded systems, power electronics and photonics subplans. Geared toward working professionals, no thesis required.
- Dual Professional Masters of Science or of Engineering (MSEE or ME) with the Engineering Management Program.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), the terminal degree for those seeking a technical or research career in the field
- Certificate programs in embedded systems, power electronics engineering, electric drivetrain technology and photonics.
For more on the application process and requirements for each degree, please visit the individual degree pages.
Concurrent BS / MS Degrees