Graduate Student Assistants

The majority of graduate student funding is awarded through the departments. The main sources of student support are usually in the form of Graduate Students Assistantships (Research Assistants, Teaching Assistants, Graduate Assistants, and Graduate Part-Time Instructors), which along with a monthly salary, include fee remission, dental insurance, and subsidized health insurance.
Information Regarding Graduate Assistantships and Traineeships

Fellowships & Grants

Students are encouraged to seek out and apply for awards and grants as well as national fellowship opportunities

 Other Campus Employment Options

Financial Aid Information

  • Office of Financial Aid has information regarding loans and work-study.
  • Students applying for financial aid should submit the graduate version of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after October 1. You must be enrolled in at least three semester hours to be eligible to receive federal or state financial aid or to be eligible for a deferment on any of your federal loans.
  • ROTC and US Military veterans should contact the Office of Veteran Services to determine how their GI benefits will be coordinated with their financial aid.

Payment Plans

Tuition and fees can be paid over the course of each semester by enrolling in optional payment plans