As a CU Boulder graduate student, you play a vital role in research and graduate education on the Boulder campus.
We at the Graduate School wish to support you in your academic and personal success throughout your experience at CU Boulder, and we hope this website will serve as a useful resources that will help you make the most of the many opportunities available to you as you advance toward your degree. Some of the key information you can find on this website includes:
- Academic Forms, including candidacy applications, concurrent bachelor's/master's forms, degree plan approval, master's and doctoral exam reports, requests for letters of completion and transfer of credit
- Graduation Requirements
- Thesis and Dissertation Specifications and Submission
- Events pertinent to graduate students, including academic deadlines and professional development opportunities
- Information on funding graduate education at CU Boulder
- Information on the many avenues to pursue your professional development, including workshops, certificate programs, counseling services and networking events, many of which are provided by our two key programs:
- Familiarize yourself with Graduate School rules, rights, regulations and policies.
- Take advantage of information and resources available to graduate students regarding such things as forming professional connections, housing, academic advising and assistance for students in distress.
- Information about the Graduate School staff, services and mission