As the Computer Science Department receives job-related information from time to time, we have established a mailing list open to anyone (students, alumni and the public) interested in receiving this type of computer science job-related information. This mailing list communicates information about post-graduation employment opportunities (full-time, part-time, and contract) in relevant fields. Appropriate for industry professionals, alumni and those nearing graduation within a year. A few things should be noted about the jobs mailing list:
If you have CU credentials:
If you do not have CU credentials:
Subscribe via email:
- Using the same email account that you want to use for your Google Group membership, open your email client and type firstname.lastname@example.org into the To: field. The subject and body of the message are unused, and do not need to contain any content.
- You will receive an email to confirm your subscription. We recommend you ignore the button to click and instead reply to the message in your email client.
- Then, Group managers will review your request and may approve it.
Alternatively, you can subscribe using the following method:
To unsubscribe via email:
- Using the same email account that you want to use for your Google Group membership, open your email client and type email@example.com into the To: field. The subject and body of the message are unused, and don’t have to be set.
- You should be unsubscribed from the Google Group after a short waiting period.
Or, manage your subscription to the CS Jobs list in Google Groups:
- Sign into Google Groups with your account affiliated with your subscription email.
- Under My Groups, find the cs-jobs group and click on the group
- On the left, select My membership settings
- From there, you can click the Leave Group button or update how you would like to be contacted.
The posting must be plain text posting with no attachments. Messages with attachments of any kind are automatically discarded. Please provide the following in the posting:
Send the job-related posting to firstname.lastname@example.org