The CS Department's Committee on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (DEIA) was established in 2021.
Membership for Fall 2022:
- (Chair) Jed Brown, faculty
- Mirela Alistar, faculty
- Danna Gurari, faculty
- Claire Monteleoni, faculty
- Orit Peleg, faculty
- Ashutosh Trivedi, faculty
- Bo Waggoner, faculty
- Supriya Naidu, teaching faculty
- Chantel Lehl, staff
- Evariste Some, graduate student
- Neena Parikh, undergraduate student
The DEIA committee is glad to receive comments, suggestions, questions, or feedback. Please do be aware that faculty and staff on the committee are considered mandatory reporters by the Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance, which means that they must report knowledge of incidents related to harassment and discrimination.