Following the March 22, 2021 shooting at King Soopers on Table Mesa Drive, several efforts have been established in the community and at CU Boulder to remember the victims and support their families.
Ways to Help
- Official donation sites for all of the victims of the Boulder shooting provided by the Boulder Office of Emergency Management (NOTE: Police are reporting an uptick in fraudulent donation sites related to this tragic event. The sites included on this page have been vetted for authenticity to ensure victims’ families are the ones benefiting.)
- The Colorado Healing Fund, chaired by former Colorado Attorney General Cynthia H. Coffman and the nonprofit organization’s board of trustees, provides a safe way for people to donate following tragedies, ensuring the funds go to the victims and their families.
- The Boulder County Crisis Fund: Community Foundation Boulder County has established a fund to support the victims, their families, and our community in dealing with and processing this event.
- Boulder Strong T-shirt Blue 84 is donating all profits from sale proceeds to the Colorado Healing Fund.
- Best Buddies for Teri: This fund is meant to support an expansion of the Best Buddies program in Colorado and the West. Teri Leiker was active with CU Boulder’s Best Buddies chapter.