Who Received This Email?
We sent this email at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 4, 2022, to Main Campus, degree-seeking undergraduate and graduate students (not law) who had registered or were eligible to register for Spring 2022 classes.
As you prepare for the Spring 2023 semester, please keep the following key dates in mind.*
Monday, Jan. 9
- Last day to withdraw from the semester and receive a full refund, less any outstanding charges.
Tuesday, Jan. 10
- Financial aid begins applying to the bill for students starting classes on Jan. 17.
Monday, Jan. 16
- Martin Luther King Jr. holiday (no classes; university closed).
Tuesday, Jan. 17
- First day of classes.
- Last day to submit a private scholarship check.
Wednesday, Jan. 25
- Last day to add a class, swap a class or join a waitlist for a closed class.
- Last day to be automatically enrolled from a waitlist.
Wednesday, Feb. 1
- Last day to drop a class without penalty.
- Last day to withdraw from the semester without tuition charges and W grades; a $200 withdrawal fee applies.
- Last day to change variable credit hours or no-credit status.
Saturday, Feb. 4
- Last day to enroll in a payment plan.
Sunday, Feb. 5
- Last day to pay your tuition & fee bill.
Monday, Feb. 6
- Waitlists are canceled. Students still on the waitlist lose access to that class's online materials, but may be eligible to reserve a seat in the course the next time it's offered.
Monday, Feb. 13
- Last day to enroll in or waive student health insurance coverage.
Friday, March 24
- Last day to drop a class.
- Last day to change pass/fail grade mode for a student-option class.
Monday, March 27–Friday, March 31
- Spring break (no classes; university closed March 31).
Thursday, May 4
- Last day of classes.
- Last day to withdraw from the semester.
Saturday, May 6–Wednesday, May 10
*These dates apply to Main Campus classes that follow the full-semester start and end dates. For other calendars, see our academic calendar webpage. Deadlines occur at 11:59 p.m. Mountain Time unless otherwise noted.
Office of the Registrar | University of Colorado Boulder
303-492-6970 | firstname.lastname@example.org