Interested in transferring to the Department of Mechanical Engineering at CU Boulder? You are considered a transfer student if you have been enrolled at another college or university since graduating from high school. The exact steps to transfer vary depending on whether you’re coming from a community college, other Colorado university, or from a university outside the state. You can find full information from the College of Engineering Student Transfer page.

How will your credits from your old school transfer? You can find the general transfer credit policy on the college website, but the Department of Mechanical Engineering will make the final call on whether a class will transfer into your major here.

Specific questions? Email Debbie Yeh, our undergraduate advisor in charge of transfer students. She'd be happy to help you out.