Office Location: ECME 112C
- Finance and accounting administration
- Contracts and grants management
- Procurement, and travel and expense reimbursements
- Payroll Expense Transfers and Funding Transfer requests
- MAST Center Industrial Advisory Board Meeting
What I enjoy about working for CU Boulder
I enjoy the supportive work environment and the energy created by the students on campus.
I have a BS in Economics from Rutgers University and worked in NYC and Eastern Europe before moving to Colorado in 1999. I miss having the ocean close by, but I enjoy hiking, biking, skiing and traveling. I’m passionate about decreasing my purchase and consumption of plastic! I have 2 teenagers and love a good cocktail (cause and effect? maybe).
Contact Andrea Deyden
The best way to reach me is via email. You can also find me on Teams and Zoom.