Ph.D. • Cognex Corporation
Electrical, Computer & Energy Engineering Department
- NSF Gradaute Research Fellowship
- 2010 Best Student Poster Award at the CPIA Photonics Research in Colorado annual meeting
- NSF IGERT Fellowship in Computational Sensing and Imaging (COSI)
- 2007 Best Student Poster Award at the CPIA Photonics Research in Colorado annual meeting
- NSF IGERT Fellowship in Optical Science and Engineering Program (OSEP)
- Moore, E.; McLeod, R.; "Spectral phase analysis for precision ranging," US Patent 9,025,160 (2015)
- McLeod, R. R; Urness, A.; Cole, M.; Moore, E.; "Liquid deposition photolithography," US Patent 9,034,568 (2015)
- A.C. Urness, E.D. Moore, K.K. Kamysiak, M.C Cole and R.R McLeod, Liquid deposition photolithography for submicrometer resolution three-dimensional index structuring with large throughput,” Light: Science & Applications 2 (Nature Publishing Group) , e56, 2013
- Moore, E. D; McLeod, R. R; "System and method for correcting sampling errors associated with radiation source tuning rate fluctuations in swept-wavelength interferometry," US Patent 8,392,138 (2013)
- Moore, E., Urness, A., Mcleod, R., "Waveguide arrays in diffusive photopolymers," Integrated Photonics Research, Silicon and Nanophotonics, pp. ITu2B. 4, 2012
- E. D. Moore, R. R. McLeod, Phase-sensitive swept-source interferometry for absolute ranging with application to measurements of group refractive index and thickness, Optics Express 19, 8117-8126, 2011.
- Eric D. Moore, Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering, Advances in Swept-Wavelength Interferometry for Precision Measurements, University of Colorado, 2011.
- Moore, E. D, McLeod, R. R, "Permanent Holographic Waveguide Arrays," Frontiers in Optics, pp. FWS4, 2010
- Moore, E. D, McLeod, R. R, "Index contrast measurement using Scanning optical frequency domain reflectometry," Laser Science, pp. JWA38, 2010
- E. D. Moore, R. R. McLeod, Correction of sampling errors due to laser tuning rate fluctuations in swept-wavelength interferometry, Optics Express 16, 13139-13149, 2008.
- Moore, E. D, Sullivan, A. C, McLeod, R. R, "Three-dimensional waveguide arrays via projection lithography into a moving photopolymer," Organic 3D Photonics Materials and Devices II, pp. 705309, 2008
- McLeod, R. R; Moore, E. D; "Monolithic waveguide arrays," US Patent 7,212,723 (2007)