Ph.D. • Nutronics, Inc.
Electrical, Computer & Energy Engineering Department
- National Defense Science Graduate Fellowship
- Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering, Photoinhibition superresolution lithography, University of Colorado, 2014.
- Darren L. Forman, Robert R. McLeod, Parag K. Shah, Jeffrey W. Stansbury, Evaporation of low volatility components in polymeric dental resins, Dental Materials 31, pp. 1090-1099, 2015
- Forman, D. L, McLeod, R. R, "Photoinhibited superresolution lithography: overcoming chemical blur," Alternative Lithographic Technologies VI, pp. 90491W, 2014
- Darren L. Forman, Michael C. Cole and Robert R. McLeod, Radical diffusion limits to photoinhibited superresolution lithography,” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 15, 14862 – 14867, 2013
- Forman, D., Cole, M., McLeod, R., "Surpassing the optical diffraction limit with photo-inhibited super-resolution (PInSR) lithography," CLEO: Science and Innovations, pp. CM2M. 4, 2013
- D. L. Forman, R. R. McLeod, G. L. Heuvelman, Materials development for photo-inhibited super-resolution (PINSR) lithography, Proc. SPIE 8249, 824904, 2012.
- T.F. Scott, C. Kloxin, D. Forman, R. R. McLeod, C. Bowman, Principles of voxel refinement in optical direct write lithography, J. Mater. Chem 21, 14150-14155, 2011