Ph.D. • Meadowlark Optics
Electrical, Computer & Energy Engineering Department
- “Visible Hyperspectral Image Projector Based on Spatial Light Modulators”, NIST SBIR Phase I and Phase II award. 2008-2011. Proposal primary author, program manager and technical lead. $390,000
- “Structural properties of CNT polymer composites”, NSF SBIR Phase I award. 2010-2011. Proposal co-author, technical lead. $150,000
- “Novel 3D Microscope”, NIMH STTR Phase I. 2012-2014. Proposal co-author, program manager and technical lead. $600,000
- Teets Family Endowed Doctoral Fellowship
- Linnenberger, A., McLeod, R. R, Basta, T., Stowell, M. HB, "Three dimensional living neural networks," Optical Trapping and Optical Micromanipulation XII, pp. 95481O, 2015 Presention
- Anna Linnenberger, Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering, Live cell lithography and non-invasive mapping of neural networks, University of Colorado, 2014.
- A. Linnenberger, M. I. Bodine, C. Fiedler, J. J. Roberts, S. C. Skaalure, S. J. Bryant M. Cole, R. R. McLeod,Three Dimensional Live Cell Lithography,” Optics Express 21, 10269-10277, 2013
- Bowman, Richard W., Graham M. Gibson, Anna Linnenberger, David B. Phillips, James A. Grieve, David M. Carberry, Steven Serati, Mervyn J. Miles, and Miles J. Padgett. "“Red Tweezers:” Fast, customisable hologram generation for optical tweezers." Computer Physics Communications (2013).
- Linnenberger, A., Fiedler, C., Roberts, J. J, Skaalure, S. C, Bryant, S. J, Cole, M. C, McLeod, R. R, "Optical trapping for tissue scaffold fabrication," Optical Trapping and Optical Micromanipulation X, pp. 88102F, 2013
- G. M. Gibson, R. W. Bowman, A. Linnenberger, M. Dienerowitz, D. B. Phillips, D. M. Carberry, M. J. Miles, and M. J. Padgett. "A compact holographic optical tweezers instrument." Review of Scientific Instruments 83, no. 11 (2012): 113107
- Anna Linnenberger, Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Liquid‐Crystal Based Hyperspectral Image Projectors, University of Colorado, 2010.
- D. Preece, R. W. Bowman, A. Linnenberger, G. M. Gibson, S. Serati, and M. Padgett. "Increasing trap stiffness with position clamping in holographic optical tweezers." Optics Express 17, no. 25 (2009): 22718-22725.