- Charles M. Rackson, Joseph T. Toombs, Martin P. De Beer, Caitlyn C. Cook, Maxim Shusteff, Hayden K. Taylor, Robert R. McLeod, "Latent Image Volumetric Additive Manufacturing", Optics Letters. 47, 1279-1282 (2022).
- Elliot J. Strand, Eloise Bihar, Sean M. Gleason, Sanggil Han, Samuel W. Schreiber, Megan N. Renny, George G. Malliaras, Robert R. McLeod, Gregory L. Whiting, "Printed Organic Electrochemical Transistors for Detecting Nutrients in Whole Plant Sap", Advanced Electronic Materials 2021 https://doi.org/10.1002/aelm.202100853.
- Charles M. Rackson, Kyle M. Champley, Joseph T. Toombs, Erika J. Fong, Vishal Bansal, Hayden K. Taylor, Maxim Shusteff, Robert R. McLeod, "Object-space optimization of tomographic reconstructions for additive manufacturing", Additive Manufacturing 48, 102367 (2021).
- Shao-Tuan Chen, Megan N. Renny, Liliana C. Tomé, Jorge L. Olmedo-Martínez, Esther Udabe, Elise P. W. Jenkins, David Mecerreyes, George G. Malliaras, Robert R. McLeod, Christopher M. Proctor, "Reducing Passive Drug Diffusion from Electrophoretic Drug Delivery Devices through Co-Ion Engineering", Advanced Science 2021 https://doi.org/10.1002/advs.202003995.
- Asais Camila Uzcategui, Callie I Higgins, John E Hergert, Andrew E Tomaschke, Victor Crespo-Cuevas, Virginia L Ferguson, Stephanie J Bryant, Robert R McLeod, Jason P Killgore, "Microscale Photopatterning of Through‐Thickness Modulus in a Monolithic and Functionally Graded 3D‐Printed Part," Small Science, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1002/smsc.202000017
- McLeod, R.R., “Numerical Technique for Study of Noise Grating Dynamics in Holographic Photopolymers,” Polymers 2020, 2744, 2020. DOI: 10.3390/polym12112744
- Hu, Y., Kowalski, B.A., Mavila, S., Podgórski, M., Sinha, J., Sullivan, A.C., McLeod, R.R., Bowman, C.N., “Holographic Photopolymer Material with High Dynamic Range (Δn) via Thiol–Ene Click Chemistry,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 12 (39), 44103-44109, 2020. DOI: 10.1021/acsami.0c08872
- Cook, C. C., Fong, E. J., Schwartz, J. J., Porcincula, D. H., Kaczmarek, A. C., Oakdale, J. S., Moran, B. D., Champley, K. M., Rackson, C. M., Muralidharan, A., McLeod, R. R., Shusteff, M., “Highly Tunable Thiol‐Ene Photoresins for Volumetric Additive Manufacturing.” Adv. Mater. 2020, 2003376, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1002/adma.202003376
- D. B. Miller, A. Jones, R.R. McLeod, “Contrast analysis in two-beam laser interference lithography,” Applied Optics 59 (18), 5399-5407, 2020
- C.I. Higgins, J. Killgore, F.W. DelRio, S. Bryant, R. R. McLeod, “Photo-tunable hydrogel mechanical heterogeneity informed by predictive transport kinetics model,” Soft Matter 2020, 4131-4141, 2020
- M. D. Alim, K. K. Childress, N. J. Baugh, A. M. Martinez, A. Davenport, B. D. Fairbanks, M. K. McBride, B. T. Worrell, J. W. Stansbury, R. R. McLeod, C. N. Bowman, “A photopolymerizable thermoplastic with tunable mechanical performance,” Materials Horizons 7, 835-842, 2020.
- Miller, D. B, McLeod, R. R, "Uniform large area super-resolved interference lithography via beam scanning", Proc. SPIE 11696, Advanced Fabrication Technologies for Micro/Nano Optics and Photonics XIV, 116960S (5 March 2021); doi: 10.1117/12.2578908.
- Miller, D. B, Jones, A. M, McLeod, R. R, "Super-resolution critical dimension limits of positive tone i-line photoresists," Advanced Fabrication Technologies for Micro/Nano Optics and Photonics XI, pp. 105440N, 2018
- Uzcategui, A C., Muralidharan, A., Ferguson, V. L, Bryant, S. J, McLeod, R. R, "Characterization and optimization of a stereolithography-based hydrogel for improved properties," Microfluidics, BioMEMS, and Medical Microsystems XVI, pp. 104910B, 2018
- Alim, M., Mavila, S., Glugla, D. J, Wang, Chen, Nystrom, P. D, Sullivan, A. C, Bowman, C. N, McLeod, R. R, "High dynamic range two-stage photopolymer materials through enhanced solubility high refractive index writing monomers," Practical Holography XXXII: Displays, Materials, and Applications, pp. 105580D, 2018
- David Miller, Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering, Resolution Enhancement in Photolithography via STED Inspired Process and Novel Mask Development Univesity of Colorado, 2020
- Marvin Alim, Doctor of Philosophy in Materials Science and Engineering, Photopolymer Systems for Holography and Additive Manufacturing, Univesity of Colorado, 2019.
- David Glugla, Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering, Metrology and Fabrication of Volume-Structured Optical and Mechanical Features in Photopolymer, University of Colorado, 2018.
- Jacob Friedlein, Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering, Device physics and material science of organic electrochemical transistors, University of Colorado, 2017.
- Martha Bodine, Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering, Superresolved Swept-Wavelength Interferometry: Fundamental Limits and Use in Three-Dimensional Surface Characterization, University of Colorado, 2017.
- Callie Fiedler, Characterization of the Properties of Photopatterned Hydrogels for Use in Regenerative Medicine, University of Colorado, 2017.
- McLeod, R. R; Cole, M.; "Systems and methods for creating aberration-corrected gradient index lenses," US Patent 8,944,594 (2015)
- Moore, E.; McLeod, R.; "Spectral phase analysis for precision ranging," US Patent 9,025,160 (2015)
- McLeod, R. R; Urness, A.; Cole, M.; Moore, E.; "Liquid deposition photolithography," US Patent 9,034,568 (2015)