- Charles M. Rackson, Kyle M. Champley, Joseph T. Toombs, Erika J. Fong, Vishal Bansal, Hayden K. Taylor, Maxim Shusteff, Robert R. McLeod, "Object-space optimization of tomographic reconstructions for additive manufacturing", Additive Manufacturing 48, 102367 (2021).
- Shao-Tuan Chen, Megan N. Renny, Liliana C. Tomé, Jorge L. Olmedo-Martínez, Esther Udabe, Elise P. W. Jenkins, David Mecerreyes, George G. Malliaras, Robert R. McLeod, Christopher M. Proctor, "Reducing Passive Drug Diffusion from Electrophoretic Drug Delivery Devices through Co-Ion Engineering", Advanced Science 2021 https://doi.org/10.1002/advs.202003995.
- Asais Camila Uzcategui, Callie I Higgins, John E Hergert, Andrew E Tomaschke, Victor Crespo-Cuevas, Virginia L Ferguson, Stephanie J Bryant, Robert R McLeod, Jason P Killgore, "Microscale Photopatterning of Through‐Thickness Modulus in a Monolithic and Functionally Graded 3D‐Printed Part," Small Science, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1002/smsc.202000017
- McLeod, R.R., “Numerical Technique for Study of Noise Grating Dynamics in Holographic Photopolymers,” Polymers 2020, 2744, 2020. DOI: 10.3390/polym12112744
- Hu, Y., Kowalski, B.A., Mavila, S., Podgórski, M., Sinha, J., Sullivan, A.C., McLeod, R.R., Bowman, C.N., “Holographic Photopolymer Material with High Dynamic Range (Δn) via Thiol–Ene Click Chemistry,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 12 (39), 44103-44109, 2020. DOI: 10.1021/acsami.0c08872
- Cook, C. C., Fong, E. J., Schwartz, J. J., Porcincula, D. H., Kaczmarek, A. C., Oakdale, J. S., Moran, B. D., Champley, K. M., Rackson, C. M., Muralidharan, A., McLeod, R. R., Shusteff, M., “Highly Tunable Thiol‐Ene Photoresins for Volumetric Additive Manufacturing.” Adv. Mater. 2020, 2003376, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1002/adma.202003376
- D. B. Miller, A. Jones, R.R. McLeod, “Contrast analysis in two-beam laser interference lithography,” Applied Optics 59 (18), 5399-5407, 2020
- C.I. Higgins, J. Killgore, F.W. DelRio, S. Bryant, R. R. McLeod, “Photo-tunable hydrogel mechanical heterogeneity informed by predictive transport kinetics model,” Soft Matter 2020, 4131-4141, 2020
- M. D. Alim, K. K. Childress, N. J. Baugh, A. M. Martinez, A. Davenport, B. D. Fairbanks, M. K. McBride, B. T. Worrell, J. W. Stansbury, R. R. McLeod, C. N. Bowman, “A photopolymerizable thermoplastic with tunable mechanical performance,” Materials Horizons 7, 835-842, 2020.
- Miller, D. B, McLeod, R. R, "Uniform large area super-resolved interference lithography via beam scanning", Proc. SPIE 11696, Advanced Fabrication Technologies for Micro/Nano Optics and Photonics XIV, 116960S (5 March 2021); doi: 10.1117/12.2578908.
- Miller, D. B, Jones, A. M, McLeod, R. R, "Super-resolution critical dimension limits of positive tone i-line photoresists," Advanced Fabrication Technologies for Micro/Nano Optics and Photonics XI, pp. 105440N, 2018
- Uzcategui, A C., Muralidharan, A., Ferguson, V. L, Bryant, S. J, McLeod, R. R, "Characterization and optimization of a stereolithography-based hydrogel for improved properties," Microfluidics, BioMEMS, and Medical Microsystems XVI, pp. 104910B, 2018
- Alim, M., Mavila, S., Glugla, D. J, Wang, Chen, Nystrom, P. D, Sullivan, A. C, Bowman, C. N, McLeod, R. R, "High dynamic range two-stage photopolymer materials through enhanced solubility high refractive index writing monomers," Practical Holography XXXII: Displays, Materials, and Applications, pp. 105580D, 2018
- David Miller, Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering, Resolution Enhancement in Photolithography via STED Inspired Process and Novel Mask Development Univesity of Colorado, 2020
- Marvin Alim, Doctor of Philosophy in Materials Science and Engineering, Photopolymer Systems for Holography and Additive Manufacturing, Univesity of Colorado, 2019.
- David Glugla, Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering, Metrology and Fabrication of Volume-Structured Optical and Mechanical Features in Photopolymer, University of Colorado, 2018.
- Jacob Friedlein, Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering, Device physics and material science of organic electrochemical transistors, University of Colorado, 2017.
- Martha Bodine, Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical Engineering, Superresolved Swept-Wavelength Interferometry: Fundamental Limits and Use in Three-Dimensional Surface Characterization, University of Colorado, 2017.
- Callie Fiedler, Characterization of the Properties of Photopatterned Hydrogels for Use in Regenerative Medicine, University of Colorado, 2017.
- McLeod, R. R; Cole, M.; "Systems and methods for creating aberration-corrected gradient index lenses," US Patent 8,944,594 (2015)
- Moore, E.; McLeod, R.; "Spectral phase analysis for precision ranging," US Patent 9,025,160 (2015)
- McLeod, R. R; Urness, A.; Cole, M.; Moore, E.; "Liquid deposition photolithography," US Patent 9,034,568 (2015)