The biggest asset of a CU Engineering degree is the access to a network of more than 40,000 alumni peers who know the value of the education and experiences received in Boulder. This page outlines the resources available for alumni who are looking to hire students and alumni along with resources available for those who are looking for their next opportunity or to make a career change.
Buffs Hiring Buffs! Are you looking for exceptional talent to fill internships, co-ops, new hire and experience-hire full time positions at your company? Look no further! Hundreds of CU Engineering alumni return to Boulder each year to hire students to fill their open positions. A number of opportunities exist for alumni looking to recruit at CU Boulder.
- Post jobs on Handshake which is the career management system where employers can post jobs, request on-campus interviews, register for events and network with CU Boulder students and alumni.
- Schedule On-Campus Interviews as an easy way to meet a number of candidates in person during a short period of time.
- Attend Career & Internship Fairs that are scheduled throughout the academic year where you'll have the opportunity to meet many students who are looking for employment opportunities.
- Contact for more information:
- Ben Weihrauch, Senior Director of Student Professional Development, email@example.com.
Are you looking for a new job, looking to make a career switch, or are unsure of what your next step should be moving forward? A number of resources are available for you to utilize as you work to identify your next move.
- Search for jobs on Handshake by creating a free account to search all job and internship opportunities affiliated with CU Boulder and beyond.
- Participate in a Workshop or Attend an Event organized by Career Services with alumni in mind.
- Meet with an Alumni Career Advisor to discuss your career topic of interest. Alumni are eligible for two free career counseling appointments per calendar year.
- Check out the Career Services website for more information on resources available.
- Network and Connect with Alumni through the various LinkedIn Alumni groups that exist for the college.