Join the next generation of leaders in Internet, cloud and Intranet networking at a lower cost in less time.
- You may take up to twelve credit hours of our 30-credit MS in network engineering program while you pursue your bachelor's degree in computer science.
- Six credit hours can be simultaneously applied toward your bachelor's and graduate degree requirements. For your simultaneously applied credits, you can choose from these courses:
- CSCI 5160 Introduction to Enterprise Networks
- CSCI 5170 IP Routing Protocols and Policies
- CSCI 5180 Network Management and Automation
- CSCI 5200 Introduction to Wireless Systems