PhD, Chemical and Biological Engineering, University of Colorado Boulder (2014)
BS, Physics, Chemistry, University of Washington (2009)
- Faculty Performance Award: Undergraduate Teaching (faculty awarded), 2018-2019
- Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching Award (student awarded), 2017-2019
- Faculty Recognition for Departmental Service, CU ChBE Department, 2014
- GAANN Fellow for Renewable and Sustainable Energy, 2013 – 2014
- Conoco Phillips Graduate Research Fellowship, 2011 – 2013
- University of Washington Mary Gates Research Scholar, 2009
- Schoenbaum & Pang et al. Effects of Thiol Modifiers on the Kinetics of Furfural Hydrogenation over Pd Catalysts. ACS Catalysis (2014) 4 (9) pp 3123-3131.
- Schoenbaum et al. Self-Assembled Monolayers in Heterogeneous Catalysis. Accounts of Chemical Research (2014) 47 (4) pp 1438-1445.
- Schoenbaum & Pang et al. Directing Reaction Pathways by Catalyst Active-Site Selection Using Self-Assembled Monolayers. Nature Communications (2013) 4, 10.1038/ncomms3448.
- Schoenbaum et al. Controlling Surface Crowding on a Pd Catalyst with Thiolate Self-Assembled Monolayers. Journal of Catalysis (2013) 303, pp 92-99.
- Wanda Lew et al. The Energy of Adsorbed Hydroxyl on Pt(111) by Microcalorimetry. Journal of Physical Chemistry C (2011) 115 (23), pp 11586-11594.