Below is the Department of Anthroplogy Planning Calendar. To schedule an event, please contact the Anthropology main office.
Active Classroom Weekly Calendars
Centrally Controlled Classrooms – Academic and Non-Academic Weekly Calendars
Finance services staff: whom to contact
Diana Wilson, Program Assistant
Graduate Student Services
- Academic Services
- Student Academic Success Center (SASC)
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Advising Degree Audit
- Honor Code
- Early Alert Form
- Teaching Anthropology Form (ANTH 4910)
- Internships in Anthropology (ANTH 4930)
- Incomplete Agreement
- Anthropology Course Proposal Form
- Final Examination Policy
- Grade Change
SASC is located in Fleming 190
Find more information on the SASC website
Faculty seeking system access to Campus Solutions and Degree Audit should complete the following two training courses and fill out the CU-SIS Access Request Form. Both systems are useful in working with students in your class providing student information (schedule, contact info, etc.) and tracking degree progress. If you have requested access before but no longer can login, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
CU: Intro to CU-SIS Campus Solutions
The following will help you in filling out the CU-SIS Access Request Form
Section 1: User Information
- HRMS Emplid: Employee ID
- Leave CU-SIS Emplid and CU-SIS/HRMS OperID blank.
- Department/Org/Office: Anthropology
- Employee Type: Faculty
- Campus: CU Boulder Main
Section 2: Request Type
- Access Request Type: New User
- System Access Requested: CU-SIS
- Required Job Duties: faculty advising, mentor, coach; monitor degree audit
Section 4: Required Signatures
- Sign the User Signature box using your digital signature. Enter current date.
- In the Supervisor/Sponsor Name box enter
- Click on STEP 1: Submit form to Supervisor.
Have you noticed a student with three or more unexcused absences, multiple late or missed homework assignments, and or low scoring exams/quizzes? Our office wants to know about these students. Progress report requests are also handled by this confidential method. Use your CU email address when accessing the form or it will give you an error message.
Online Early Alert Instructions
- Fill out the Anthropology Online Early Alert Form
- Enter – CU identikey
- Click on Organizational Google Apps Account
- Enter – CU password