How to Get CU-SIS Access
- Complete the online training courses (see below).
- Complete the access request form (see below).
Online Training Courses
REQUIRED – CU: FERPA (Course #U00049). Also known as the FERPA web-based course, a passing score is required every three years for Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) recertification to maintain your CU-SIS systems access. Your completion and score will be recorded.
REQUIRED – CU: Introduction to CU-SIS Campus Solutions (Course #A00140). A passing score is required for first-time CU-SIS Campus Solutions access. Includes information on how to navigate the CU-SIS systems and basic information. Your completion and score will be recorded.
RECOMMENDED – CU: CU-SIS Campus Community (Course #A00141). Not required, but recommended for first-time CU-SIS Campus Solutions access to better understand the following areas of Campus Solutions:
- Student biographical and demographic data
- Positive and negative service indicators (service indicators are what we know as stops or holds)
- Student Groups
Tutorials can be found on the Faculty Center and the Student Center.
Register and Access Online Training Courses
- Log in to MyCUInfo.
- Click the CU Resources tab.
- Click Training in the left-hand menu.
- Click Start Skillsoft.
- In the Search for box, enter the course number and click Search.
- Place the cursor over the course title and click [Launch].
Complete the CU-SIS Access Request Form
Access request forms are available on the UIS Request Access page. Scroll down to the CU Student Integrated (CU-SIS) section, then click on Request CU-SIS Access (shown below).