Health & Wellness
- Health & Wellness - Advice, programs, etc. on sleep, relationships, drugs and alcohol use, colds and flu, nutrition, sexual health, recovery.
- SilverCloud Online Mental Health - Work through stress, anxiety, depression, etc. through online modules; on your own time, in your own space.
- Counseling & Psychiatric Services (CAPS) - confidential, on-campus mental health services for concerns such as academics, anxiety, body image, depression, relationships, substance use and more.
- Office of Victims Assistance (OVA) - If you or a friend have experienced an assault, experiences of bias, crime, harassment, intimate partner abuse, sexual assault or stalking, the victim/survivor has rights and options. Contact OVA for confidential conversations about reporting options and what to expect in the process.
- Suicide Prevention - Phone: 303-492-2277 (24/7 phone).
- Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance (OIEC) - enforces three university policies: Discrimination and Harassment; Sexual Misconduct, Intimate Partner Abuse and Stalking; and Conflict of Interest in Cases of Amorous Relationships.
- Wardenburg Health - Provides a variety of health and wellness services: primary care, pharmacy, sexual health, travel clinic, allergy shots, nap pods, etc.
- Students of Concern - If you observe concerning behavior in friends, please consider referring them to a student support & case manager so they can get help from trained professionals on campus.
- Email PLC Professional Staff - If you have an issue or problem, but do not know where to turn to for help, email us and we can help you find the help you need.
- Writing Center - Make appointments to meet with writing professionals; help with assignments, resumes, applications, scholarship essays, etc.
- Tutor Locator - Be more successful by asking for help in areas that may not come easily.
- Research Help/Libraries
- Research & Innovation Office
- Study Room Reservations - Reserve study or meeting rooms in Norlin Commons, etc.
- Academic Expecations - Honor Code, CU Creed, Academic Integrity
- Academic Success & Achievement Program (Tutoring)
Safety on Campus
- CU Boulder Police Department
- CU NightRide
- Disability Services
- Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution (OSCCR)
- Ombuds Office
- Student Legal Services
- Office of Victims Assistance (see link above)
- Career Services - Take assessments, explore your options, get good advice and counsel from professional career advisors.
- Career Fairs - Seasonal, topical fairs with numerous employers looking to meet you, get a resume, shake your hand, and hear your personal pitch
- Handshake - Find jobs and internships online
- Public Interest Internship Experience (PIIE)
- Cultural Unity and Engagement (CUE)
- Gender & Sexuality Center
- Student Affairs
- Student Government
- Center of Student Involvement
- Greek Life
- Residence Halls