Fall 2020 - COVID19 Related Resources
- Revised Student Code of Conduct - This now includes Public Health Policy. Failure to follow to provisions will result in a violation of the code of conduct.
Health & Wellness
- Health & Wellness - Advice, programs, etc. on sleep, relationships, drugs and alcohol use, colds and flu, nutrition, sexual health, recovery.
- SilverCloud Online Mental Health - Work through stress, anxiety, depression, etc. through online modules; on your own time, in your own space.
- Counseling & Psychiatric Services (CAPS) - confidential, on-campus mental health services for concerns such as academics, anxiety, body image, depression, relationships, substance use and more.
- Office of Victims Assistance (OVA) - If you or a friend have experienced an assault, experiences of bias, crime, harassment, intimate partner abuse, sexual assault or stalking, the victim/survivor has rights and options. Contact OVA for confidential conversations about reporting options and what to expect in the process.
- Suicide Prevention - Phone: 303-492-2277 (24/7 phone).
- Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance (OIEC) - enforces three university policies: Discrimination and Harassment; Sexual Misconduct, Intimate Partner Abuse and Stalking; and Conflict of Interest in Cases of Amorous Relationships.
- Wardenburg Health - Provides a variety of health and wellness services: primary care, pharmacy, sexual health, travel clinic, allergy shots, nap pods, etc.
- Students of Concern - If you observe concerning behavior in friends, please consider referring them to a student support & case manager so they can get help from trained professionals on campus.
- Email PLC Professional Staff - If you have an issue or problem, but do not know where to turn to for help, email us and we can help you find the help you need.
PLC Writing Coaches Caroline Wiygul and Dylan Carpenter -- Office Hours: TBD
- Writing Center - Make appointments to meet with writing professionals; help with assignments, resumes, applications, scholarship essays, etc.
- Tutor Locator - Be more successful by asking for help in areas that may not come easily.
- Research Help/Libraries
- Research & Innovation Office
- Study Room Reservations - Reserve study or meeting rooms in Norlin Commons, etc.
- Academic Expecations - Honor Code, CU Creed, Academic Integrity
- Academic Success & Achievement Program (Tutoring)
Safety on Campus
- CU Boulder Police Department
- CU NightRide
- Disability Services
- Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution (OSCCR)
- Ombuds Office
- Student Legal Services
- Office of Victims Assistance (see link above)
- Career Services - Take assessments, explore your options, get good advice and counsel from professional career advisors.
- Career Fairs - Seasonal, topical fairs with numerous employers looking to meet you, get a resume, shake your hand, and hear your personal pitch
- Handshake - Find jobs and internships online
- Public Interest Internship Experience (PIIE)
- Cultural Unity and Engagement (CUE)
- Gender & Sexuality Center
- Student Affairs
- Student Government
- Center of Student Involvement
- Greek Life
- Residence Halls