Find the Help You Need

Though PLC is a program fully dedicated to the betterment of its students, it is not a one-stop shop that can solve all of your problems and trouble-shoot every last need you might have. Fortunately, CU Boulder has wonderful resources for you that can help with everything from writing to confidential reporting. Please take advantage of the list below to seek out the amazing and valuable resources that are all provided for you on campus.

Fall 2020 - COVID19 Related Resources

  • Revised Student Code of Conduct - This now includes Public Health Policy. Failure to follow to provisions will result in a violation of the code of conduct.

Health & Wellness

  • Health & Wellness - Advice, programs, etc. on sleep, relationships, drugs and alcohol use, colds and flu, nutrition, sexual health, recovery.
  • SilverCloud Online Mental Health - Work through stress, anxiety, depression, etc. through online modules; on your own time, in your own space.
  • Counseling & Psychiatric Services (CAPS) - confidential, on-campus mental health services for concerns such as academics, anxiety, body image, depression, relationships, substance use and more.
  • Office of Victims Assistance (OVA) - If you or a friend have experienced an assault, experiences of bias, crime, harassment, intimate partner abuse, sexual assault or stalking, the victim/survivor has rights and options. Contact OVA for confidential conversations about reporting options and what to expect in the process.
  • Suicide Prevention¬† - Phone: 303-492-2277 (24/7 phone).
  • Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance (OIEC) - enforces three university policies: Discrimination and Harassment; Sexual Misconduct, Intimate Partner Abuse and Stalking; and Conflict¬†of Interest in Cases of Amorous Relationships.
  • Wardenburg Health - Provides a variety of health and wellness services: primary care, pharmacy, sexual health, travel clinic, allergy shots, nap pods, etc.
  • Students of Concern - If you observe concerning behavior in friends, please consider referring them to a student support & case manager so they can get help from trained professionals on campus.
  • Email PLC Professional Staff - If you have an issue or problem, but do not know where to turn to for help, email us and we can help you find the help you need.

Academic Resources

Safety on Campus

Student Life