The 2020 Spring Newsletter has been published and is available for viewing. The newsletter is filled with department news, alumni updates, and articles by faculty and students.
- Message from the Department Chair, pg 2
- Mara Goldman: Reaction to Coronavirus, pg 3
- Page Hartwell: An Undergraduate's Perspective on COVID-19, pg 4
- Satellite-based snowpack information to inform water resource management during the COVID-19 pandemic, pgs 5-7
- Professors Seeking COVID-19 Funding, pg 8
- Human Geography Dimensions of COVID-19 in China, pg 8
- New Faculty: Introducing A. Marie Ranjbar, pg 9
- Narrating Nature: book by Mara Goldman, pg 10
- Emily Yeh: Sabbatical Report: Pastoralists of the Upper Yangtze, pgs 11-12
- Alumnus Update: Brooke E. Marston, pg 13
- Department News, pg 14
- Donor Support, pgs 15-16
All previous newsletters are on our Newsletters page.
For a more enjoyable reading experience, open the newsletter file and adjust your browser window to the same size as the newsletter page. The Table of Contents and other links are active within the document.