2022-2023 ENVS Colloquium Series
Join us on Wednesdays from 3:30 - 4:30 pm for our Colloquium Series @ SEEC S228
- September 7: ENVS Graduate Student Work-in-Progress Session
- October 12: Jori Lewis, award winning author of Slaves for Peanuts
- November 2: Natalie Ooi, MENV faculty researching sustainable tourism and recreation
- February 2: Patricia Scheffels Visiting Speaker Katherine K. Wilkinson, strategist/teacher/co-editor of best selling All We Can Save (@ Fiske Planetarium)
- March 1: Kyungsun Lee, ENVS assistant professor researching sustainable transitions of energy/water/waste systems
- April 5: ENVS Graduate Student Work-in-Progress Session
Want to stay informed on ENVS Colloquia? Subscribe to the ENVS-News listserv to receive regular announcements on Colloquiums and other departmental events.
To self-subscribe to the ENVS-News email list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information in the Subject line: "Subscribe envs-news FirstName LastName", replacing FirstName and LastName with your name.