We are here for you
The Center for Teaching & Learning and campus partners are here to support you. The resources listed below have all been designed specifically to assist you as you develop and teach your remote courses:
- Step-by-step guides for setting up a remote course.
- Support for pedagogical and course design issues via videos and individual consultation.
- Hands-on academic technology trainings.
- A means for departments to request tailored, discipline-specific sessions for currently supported tools.
- Assistance with technical problems in Canvas and other related tools.
- An online instructor round table for faculty members to discuss online and remote teaching in a community platform.
For assistance in determining which resources best meet your needs, or to provide feedback on these resources or suggestions for this page, please email CTL@colorado.edu.